Contact & Appointment Information
When you schedule an appointment at Rancho ENT, we set aside that time especially for you. Out of respect for your time, we do not double-book appointments or rush through exams. We take the time to get to know you, your symptoms and what treatment options are best for you. We want to be sure that when you leave, you are comfortable with your treatment plan and all your questions have been answered.
We strive to stay on time every day. To help us accomplish this, please arrive 20 minutes early to complete paperwork on your first visit. To speed up the check-in process, you can print and complete the three forms below. Our office uses Electronic Medical Records, so at the time of your first visit it is important for us to input your complete information into our EMR system correctly. After your first visit, little or no additional paperwork will be needed.
Our office makes every effort to provide prompt medical care to all our patients. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please let us know in advance. A NO-SHOW (when a patient fails to keep a scheduled appointment) will generate a $50 fee. If you are delayed and cannot arrive for your appointment on time, please call to advise us of your delay. Any significant delay may require the visit be rescheduled. We understand there may be issues beyond your control and want to be understanding. In the event you have a special circumstance, please contact our office manager.
Main Office Address:
12630 Monte Vista Rd Suite 206
Poway, CA 92064
For Advanced Hearing Solutions-Audiology Services
Advanced Hearing Solutions provides exceptional expertise and care to help you discover a new world of better hearing. We provide complete hearing health care with an onsite ENT physician and Audiologist.
Providence Alvira, Au.D.
Stephanie Slali, Au.D.
12630 Monte Vista Road, Suite 210
Poway, CA 92064
Phone for Advanced Hearing Audiology Services: 858-312-1327
SAN DIEGO RANCHO ENT IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF MEDICAL PRACTICE
At Rancho Ear, Nose and Throat we are a doctor’s office:
- Where we strive to keep you on time because we know your time is valuable.
- Where phone calls are answered by our helpful team members, not an automated system.
- Where our staff looks you in the eye when you walk in—and greets you by name.
- Where appointments last as long as it takes to answer all your questions.
- Where your doctor learns your history & works with you to create a treatment plan you are completely comfortable with.
- Where the focus is on you, not your paperwork.
- Where you are a person as well as a patient.