San Diego’s ENT Specialist
Treating Symptoms Ranging from Dizziness to Sore Throats & Everything In Between
RANCHO ENT IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF MEDICAL PRACTICE
At Rancho Ear, Nose and Throat we are a doctor’s office:
- Where we strive to keep you on time because we know your time is valuable.
- Where phone calls are answered by our helpful team members, not an automated system.
- Where our staff looks you in the eye when you walk in—and greets you by name.
- Where appointments last as long as it takes to answer all your questions.
- Where your doctor learns your history & works with you to create a treatment plan you are completely comfortable with.
- Where the focus is on you, not your paperwork.
- Where you are a person as well as a patient.
At Rancho Ear, Nose and Throat we dedicate ourselves to your care.
Dr. Ashish Wadhwa, a board certified Otolaryngologist, believes the doctor/patient relationship should actually be a relationship. This is apparent in every aspect of our practice from scheduling appointments, refilling prescriptions, working with our nursing staff and answering questions about insurance and statements. We guide our patients through the entire process, whether they need help scheduling diagnostic labs, images, procedures or surgeries. Our staff works as a team to enhance the overall patient experience.
We were one of the earliest practices in San Diego to adopt electronic medical records, and have been using it since 2007. At Rancho ENT, we believe in the efficiencies created by using EMR in our practice and the time it allows us to focus on our patients.
Rancho Ear, Nose & Throat provides comprehensive otolaryngology care to pediatric and adult patients. Dr. Wadhwa specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of head and neck disorders. Dr. Wadhwa also performs facial reconstructive and cosmetic procedures as well as allergy testing and treatment. Our practice also provides full Audiology services including hearing testing, hearing devices and hearing protection products.
Our ENT treatments also include treatments of the neck and shoulders as well as cosmetic procedures. If you are experiencing dizziness, headaches, ear pain or sore throats, please contact us — we can help! We often have same-day appointments available. Contact us today.