Meet Dr. Ashish K. Wadhwa, MD
Ashish K. Wadhwa, MD
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Board of Otolaryngolgy
- American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Dr. Wadhwa is currently the Chief of Surgery at Pomerado Hospital. He also serves on the Advisory Council for Sharp Community Medical Group.
Dr. Wadhwa graduated Magna Cum Laude from Jefferson Medical College in 1999. He was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society during his junior year of medical school.
After graduating medical school, Dr. Wadhwa studied Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery during his residency at the University of California at Irvine. He is on the medical staff at Palomar Pomerado Hospital and is an active member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the California and San Diego Medical Associations.
Dr. Wadhwa is married and has two daughters, a son, and a golden retriever. In his spare time, he enjoys golf, sailing, tennis and hockey.
Click on Yelp and Vitals to hear what Patient’s are saying about Dr. Wadhwa
|Patients’ Choice – Patients’ Choice recognizes doctors who make a difference in the lives of their patients. This honor is given to those physicians who have received near perfect scores as voted by their patients. Dr. Wadhwa has a perfect score on all ratings.|