What is an Otolaryngologist (ENT)?
Otolaryngology (pronounced oh/toe/lair/in/goll/oh/jee) is the oldest medical specialty in the United States.
Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT) and related structures of the head and neck.
What is an otolaryngologist?
They are commonly referred to as ENT physicians. Otolaryngologists must complete up to 15 years of college and post-graduate training to qualify for certifications by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Otolaryngologists are trained in both medicine and surgery related to disease of the ear, nose and throat.
RANCHO ENT IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF MEDICAL PRACTICE
At Rancho Ear, Nose and Throat we are a doctor’s office:
- Where we strive to keep you on time because we know your time is valuable.
- Where phone calls are answered by our helpful team members, not an automated system.
- Where our staff looks you in the eye when you walk in—and greets you by name.
- Where appointments last as long as it takes to answer all your questions.
- Where your doctor learns your history & works with you to create a treatment plan you are completely comfortable with.
- Where the focus is on you, not your paperwork.
- Where you are a person as well as a patient.