Rancho Ear, Nose & Throat Patient Forms
When you schedule an appointment at Rancho ENT, we set aside that time especially for you. Out of respect for your time, we do not double-book appointments or rush through exams. We take the time to get to know you, your symptoms and what treatment options are best for you. We want to be sure that when you leave, you are comfortable with your treatment plan and all your questions have been answered.
We strive to stay on time every day. To help us accomplish this, please arrive 20 minutes early to complete paperwork on your first visit. To speed up the check-in process, you can print and complete the three forms below. Our office uses Electronic Medical Records, so at the time of your first visit it is important for us to input your complete information into our EMR system correctly. After your first visit, little or no additional paperwork will be needed.
If you cannot attend your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. As we do not double book patients, this time is set-aside solely for you. Please allow us to see another patient in need if you are unable to attend.
If you are late for your appointment, please be aware that we will do our best to see you as quickly as possible; however, we cannot make other patients wait for their appointments.
All forms require Adobe Reader, Click here to download for free if needed.
SAN DIEGO RANCHO ENT IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF MEDICAL PRACTICE
At Rancho Ear, Nose and Throat we are a doctor’s office:
- Where we strive to keep you on time because we know your time is valuable.
- Where phone calls are answered by our helpful team members, not an automated system.
- Where our staff looks you in the eye when you walk in—and greets you by name.
- Where appointments last as long as it takes to answer all your questions.
- Where your doctor learns your history & works with you to create a treatment plan you are completely comfortable with.
- Where the focus is on you, not your paperwork.
- Where you are a person as well as a patient.