About Your Visit
We want to answer as many of your questions at your visit.
Please bring the following items to your first visit:
- Health insurance card/information
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions/concerns
- A copy of your XRAYS/CT scans (reports and actual films)
- Copies of records from doctors related to your sinuses/nose/allergies/lungs
- Complete the forms provided below:
RANCHO ENT IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF MEDICAL PRACTICE
At Rancho Ear, Nose and Throat we are a doctor’s office:
- Where we strive to keep you on time because we know your time is valuable.
- Where phone calls are answered by our helpful team members, not an automated system.
- Where our staff looks you in the eye when you walk in—and greets you by name.
- Where appointments last as long as it takes to answer all your questions.
- Where your doctor learns your history & works with you to create a treatment plan you are completely comfortable with.
- Where the focus is on you, not your paperwork.
- Where you are a person as well as a patient.