Ear, Nose & Throat Treatments in Poway
RANCHO ENT IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF MEDICAL PRACTICE
At Rancho Ear, Nose and Throat we are a doctor’s office:
- Where we strive to keep you on time because we know your time is valuable.
- Where phone calls are answered by our helpful team members, not an automated system.
- Where our staff looks you in the eye when you walk in—and greets you by name.
- Where appointments last as long as it takes to answer all your questions.
- Where your doctor learns your history & works with you to create a treatment plan you are completely comfortable with.
- Where the focus is on you, not your paperwork.
- Where you are a person as well as a patient.
ENT Condition & Diseases
Rancho Ear, Nose & Throat has provided a comprehensive list of ENT conditions/diseases for educational purposes only. The following items are linked to the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. Patients and the general public can browse featured health information created by the AAO member physicians and learn about the history of caring for ailments of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck. The information provided is not intended for medical advice or treatment. It is intended to help educate you. For a consultation or treatment, please contact your physician or schedule an appointment with Dr. Ashish K. Wadhwa.